Sunday, October 3, 2010

Where It All Began (Jan1997)

Before I post this dream, I need to give a little back fill in order to offer some "cohesive sanity" in the seemingly chaos of it.
I have a very colorful background and within the time frame of this dream; I was surrounded by meditators, soul searchers and "tabbed" recreational users.

Now normally I wouldn't offer this up but as to dispel the misgivings I have in offering this dream, it is the most poignant dream I have had that offered my first experience with foresight.

In no way am I saying try anything recreational to try this level of achievement but in the honesty of unlocking my own life; I felt it necessary to mention.

I wonder what Freud would say?


The First Time


I do not recall her name but I remember her calm demeanor. The night air was still and it appeared that we stood in a brownstone area, location unknown.

There seemed to be some preparation of sorts but for what I was unaware. I was surrounded with some of the faces I communed with regularly.

If it hadn't been for this new face I would have thought we were all together again for our weekend Rave gatherings, our ritual.
She spoke to me and as she began I could feel my heart begin to race and my mind was confused by the words she was spouting.

"You need to drink this" she had a vial in her hand.

"I don't want to drink that, what is going on here" I was very frightened.

"It is fine, you will be OK, you have to go back now because you have stopped learning" she spoke " you are no longer progressing and it is not time for you, you must go back and relearn"

With that she handed me the vial and said "drink this".

No one stepped up to stop her, my friends just stood by and watched, no one offering any concern.

Idle chatter circled around me but I felt lost and disconnected from the very people that I spent the better part of the past year and a half with.

Reluctantly, I took the bottle and I drank the "potion" that was its contents.

I began to fall heavily into a slumber and she pushed me back onto a mattress that appeared out of thin air.

I remember thinking I don't know what is going on? I don't want to be harmed, why isn't anyone saying anything, why isn't anyone concerned that she is trying to kill me?

All the while, her voice spoke softly " you must go back because you are no longer learning" ....


I awoke after that, it was January of 1997. There was a lot in my life at that time, too much to get into here and free of charge :)
However, I mentioned it all began here .. the premonition. A little over a week later, life was a bit more tumultuous and I found myself in a very bad situation that progressed into a worse situation that ended with a hospital visit via an unconscious state.

While I was unconscious, I remember, in the distance two voices, little blips of light in a cavern of darkness, talking.

I can recall the lines that seem to keep me tethered to them, all the while, keeping me "conscious" and away from another certain fate.

It wasn't until weeks later that I had an epiphanic moment of clarity and was able to recall the dream and then connect the "prediction" if u will. It is quite scary how I was even forewarned and then unable to alter the course of its premonition.

No comments:

Post a Comment