Monday, January 2, 2012

Troubled

I was in a car with my son. We were either hit by another car or hit a patch of slick ground that sent us careening out of control. I saw the lake coming and knew what was going to happen; we were going to be submerged!
"Relax when we go into the water, I know it will be hard", I hurriedly told my son. As soon as we hit the water, it felt unreal but before panic could set in, he was out and swimming to the left to safety. I was not far behind him.

Later in the dream, I was dreaming (again) and a sudden sensation of an unwanted spirit entered. I recalled the advice of a friend that by calling to Archangel Michael three times to come and guide the spirit away; he will come to my side and help me. I knew this consciously as well but in my dream, I called out for either St. Michael or St. Anthony (unsure) 3x to come and help me with the heavy presence.

On the third call, the halls echoed with a growl from the unseen force. It spooked me to the core. The house shook and the voice seemed so cold and angry. I called out again for this spirit to be guided away and again the same anger shouted out in an invisible recoil. The spirit did eventually leave and I can't recall much more but to date, that has yet to happen.

Shortly after this dream, as I was slowly coming awake, a heaviness did come into the living room and I didn't wait for it to "Be Complete". I called on St. Michael to come and carry away the unwanted guest and on the third call, thankfully, there was no growling!

No comments:

Post a Comment