Monday, November 19, 2012

You're walking ....

I was in the room with mom and Sean and cousin Mike. The room wasn't the same as it is in present day reality but it was a hospital room none the same.

Mom got up and walked out of the room and I was so flabbergasted that I kept bugging the guys about it, "Why is mom up? Why is mom walking? Didn't you just see her walk out?"

They both looked at me and were like, "yeah, so, and" - I am sure it was a bit different but that is how I remember their body language.

I walked to the door and as I opened it to go see where mom went, she was walking back through it. I asked her how or why she was walking and she said something, of which I can't recall, but she looked at me like I just grew a third head and had lost my mind.

It was so brief a dream segment but it stuck with me long enough .... with mom, for real in a hospital, walking not even an option, I think I just wanted it bad enough for her that I had to dream about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment